Over the past 2 months, I have taken a little break from the podcast to implement one really big habit and behaviour change in my life. I thought it would be fitting to have the first episode back sharing all the wisdom and strategies on creating habit and behaviour changes that stick.
You can use the strategies and tools that I share in this episode to help you create habit and behaviour changes in your life.
Tune into episode #87:
In this episode:
– Learn strategies and tips on how to make habit or behaviour changes that work for you
– Understanding the stages of behaviour change and identifying which stage you are in
– The importance of stacking wins
– Understanding cognitive dissonance
– 10 strategies to help you create changes
– In this episode I share a lot of examples and analogies on how I work these strategies with coaching clients and in my own life so that they feel applicable and accessible
If you want more information and strategies on creating change or any other topics reach out, send a message and I will be sure to share more content on topics you are enjoying.
Connect with Pam:
Email: [email protected]
Work with me 1:1 coaching or in an intuitive reiki session or oracle card readings if you feel called to it. Contact to book your readings or sessions.
If you enjoyed this episode please take a moment to leave a review of the podcast or share it with a friend who you know would love it too.