In this episode, we dive into why ditching dieting can improve your life satisfaction with guest expert Laurie Lewis. We also discuss diet culture, how to avoid the mindset behind it and the benefits of intermittent fasting.
Laurie is an Intermittent Fasting Coach, Author, and a Certified Health Coach through the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. Laurie combines her knowledge of Nutrition with deep research and practice of Time Restricted Eating. She helps her clients with a dream come true — eat the foods they love and enjoy the rest of their life feeling vibrantly well. A big focus is on how you truly feel.
Tune into episode #64:
In this episode:
- Laurie shares her story and how she found intermittent fasting
- What is diet culture – How can we let go of “being good” and stop demonizing food?
- It’s not about “being good” it’s about “feeling good”
- What is the root cause of most people’s challenges with their weight loss and health?
- Why you need to tune into what allows you to feel your best
- Get in touch with what is important to you?
- What’s your dashboard?
- What is Intermittent Fasting? What is an eating window?
- What are the benefits of IF?
- It’s not a diet it’s a timing
- Intermittent fasting and working out
- Why “the Hard Push” mentality doesn’t work
- How to find the sweet spot with IF, and knowing that it might take some time to find it
- Why diets often fail and lead to weight loss but then eventual weight gain
- Navigating Holiday Season with IF
- Shifting your mindset around nutrition and the Holidays and so much more!
Connect with Laurie on her website: www.fastforwardwellness.com or email her at:
If you enjoyed this episode please take a moment to leave a review of the podcast or share it with a friend who you know would love it too.