This episode dives into all things mindfulness and meditation with guest expert Candice. Learn to love being in the present moment and how you can easily adopt a mindfulness practice that works for you. Even if you are new to meditation, I know you will find this episode extremely helpful. Candice shares how meditation helped her and how you can make it accessible for you too.
Candice Thomas is a Registered Massage Therapist and Evergreen Studio Owner, she understands and educates on the power of meditation. Candice started to incorporate meditation with clients as a mindful massage at the studio, and also teaches meditation classes in the Community
Tune into episode #13:
In this episode:
- Candice shares her story in how she got started with meditation, she’s very real, hilarious and makes the process of meditation seem simple and approachable
- Tips on how to add more mindfulness in your day
- Benefits of mindfulness and being in the present moment
- How being present stops overwhelming thoughts from snowballing (also stops you from judging the past or stressing about the future)
- Learn how meditation can help anxiety
- How to tune in and process or feel your feelings and emotions
- Identify your triggers and set yourself up for coping mechanisms that help
- Benefits of meditation
- How to make meditation work for you (it’s not what you think)
- Tune into what your mental and emotional health needs and honour it and so much more!