This episode dives into the awakening process and how to honour and listen to your inner knowings.
Dr. Laura Foster is a life and mindset coach to women, retired chiropractor, curator of ROOTS + The Sisterhood, yoga teacher, podcaster, retreat leader and founder of Soul Inspired Gurl. Simply put, she is on a mission to lead women back to themselves and transform the way we show up in the world one bold and courageous step at a time.
Tune into episode #52:
In this episode:
- – Dr. Laura shares her story
- – The awakening process and listening to the intuitive nudges
- – Ask, are you overstaying?
- – Courageously walking your path and sharing your truth
- – Projections – you don’t have to hold other people’s projections on your own life
- – Breaking down to breakthrough
- – Peeling back the layers and shattering illusions
- – Taking radical responsibility
- – How to welcome in the uncomfortable or heavier emotions
- – Understand that if you keep walking the path it will be shown to you in divine timing
- – Why self-compassion is so important on your awakening journey
- – How to start to listen to the whispers of your soul
- – Can you speed up the awakening process? Let go of the resistance and create or dedicate time to get quiet and listen within more
- – Priming the Quantum Field
- – Letting go of perfection and the illusion of it and meeting yourself where you are
- – Showing up for the after