This episode dives into all things financial health and changing your money story.
Paula Wilimek a financial advisor who is passionate about helping women change their money story. She also works hard to help women improve their financial literacy & make empowered choices with their money.
Tune into episode #5:
In this episode:
- – what is your money story and relationship with money – how your money story is affecting you financial health
- – paying off debt vs savings and investing – what to do when and why
- – TFSA (tax free savings account) vs RRSP (registered retirement savings plan)
- – what is a cash cushion and why you should have one
- – how people should begin saving and investing
- – best apps for tracking your finances
- – how to make tracking your finances fun
- – set up a money date
- – Paula’s top 3 financial tips
- – Paula’s top 2 favourite money book