This episode dives into all things emotional health and the cleanse method with today’s guest expert Sherianna Boyle.
Sherianna Boyle, MED, CAGS, is an adjunct psychology professor, author of eight books, and founder of Emotional Detox Coaching, C.L.E.A.N.S.E. Method.
Tune into episode #18:
In this episode:
– What is an Emotional Detox?
– Why is an emotional detox important for the human body
– What is the C.L.E.A.N.S.E method
– How can you make the uncomfortable emotions comfortable
– How can you process your emotions
– Sherianna walked me through the cleanse method with my husband and I and we share the details of the the cleanse and how to move forward with more peace and ease
– How to work through emotions in relationships
– What happens when you run from your emotions
– The importance of being in the present moment with your emotions
– Don’t make decisions out of reactivity
– How our thoughts can be more destructive than emotions and so much more!