This episode dives into listening to the wisdom of your body with guest expert Jenn Pike. She is a functional nutritionist and medical exercise specialist. She specializes in women’s health and hormones. She is also a best selling author of The Simplicity Project, and podcast host of The Simplicity Sessions.
Jenn is the founder of the global and revolutionary women’s health program: The Hormone Project, Synced and The Simplicity Body Movement Series.
These programs are dedicated to teaching women what they should have known about their bodies all along; the incredible healing abilities, wisdom and power their bodies hold and how to bring them to life. As an inspired mom of 2, she understands that true well-being is a journey to be enjoyed not a struggle to be forced. She will definitely inspire you to create more simplicity and easy in all you do.
Tune into episode #32:
In this episode:
- Jenn shares her story and how she got to where she is today.
- If you are feeling really fatigued or tired you are not alone and what most women in Jenn’s programs are saying right now.
- The effects of carrying the load of the past two years on mothers and women.
- The great awakening.
- We are not primed to be “on” all the time, what happens to the body when we operate in that way.
- Why Jenn is apprehensive to say to women “you can do hard things”.
- Our girls are listening, what message do we want to be sharing with them.
- How to honour the season that you are in and give yourself permission to feel your feelings.
- Why you have to do the work when you need to heal and why a supplement can be the cure-all solution.
- It’s either a heck yes or hell no, are you listening?
- How to tap into your intuition. Practice flexing that muscle by asking yourself more questions.
- Your nourishment is not just what you are eating it is everything that you are consuming.
- Why you should invest in yourself and your health or healing journey. Are you taking responsibility for your life?
- Can you find the reward in taking a pause, rest or slowing down to give yourself space to tune in?
- How energy can affect our physical bodies and health.How to shed or drop the extra baggage you are holding onto as woman and so much more!